The Standard Annual Subscription is $9,500 per year.
- Email consultation and scheduled conference calls (based on availability) with PRX principals concerning interpretation of PRX analyses and their applicability to client-specific situations.
- All supply-demand files via PRX website, available after each major USDA report, such as WASDE, Grain Stocks, Acreage, and Prospective Plantings.
- Key reports via e-mail, such as the PRX Grain Market Overview, the PRX Digest (a 50-page compendium of the most popular pages from the 1,000 page plus detailed supply-demand data on the PRX website), and the PRX Ethanol Report (which updates ethanol usage and industry ROI weekly and monthly). Standard subscribers may designate multiple email recipients.
- PRX Blue Sky Model: a running ten-year projection for corn, soybeans, wheat and biofuels, based on the combination of a dozen or more economic and policy assumptions chosen by PRX to fit the current situation, and solved at the state level—giving detailed supply-demand, farm price estimates, transportation flows, DDG production and usage, and other key variables.
- Special reports on key issues and developments in the grain markets, known as PRX “Think Pieces.” These white papers are illustrated with charts and tables on such topics as “The Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007,” “California’s Approach to ‘Land Use Change’ in CO-2 Reduction,” and “Critique of the DOE Annual Energy Outlook.”
- Attendance at all PRX seminars each at a low “cost of meeting” client rate. Seminars are typically held in Kansas City in March and August. This offers a valuable networking opportunity of agribusiness insiders.
Additional Custom Services are available by quotation, including:
- Access to PRX Excel files for client internal use.
- Small area geographic studies of county supply-demand.
- Full site feasibility studies of areas and regions, using PRX satellite-based geographical information system, developed in conjunction with NASA’s Space Remote Sensing Center in Stennis, MS.
- Ethanol Impact Quarterly (EIQ), showing all ethanol processing locations in the cornbelt and their grain origination areas.
- Visits by PRX principals to client locations for outlooks and customer meetings.